Kick start your idea
The key to Innovation
Commencing 26th July 2021
If you have a business idea and are not sure how to get it started then this is the course for you.
This short four week program will help you to develop your idea and give you the support you
need to start your business
WHAT IS COVERED:
• How to develop your idea and work with other businesses.
• Career mapping and further, and help you recognise any
further education you may require.
• Communication skills and networking skills.
• Building you confidence to sell you ideas
• What legal requirements are there to setting up your
• How to pitch your idea and share your visison.
• Setting up a business meeting.
• Guest Entrepreneurs that have been where
you are and where they are now.
Dates: 26th July 2021 – 23rd August 2021
Days: Every second Monday Times: 9am to 3pm
Costs: $60 pp or $15 (concession) Location:
Workforce Plus Sale Campus 222-230 York Street Sale
Download PDF The key to Innovations PDF
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone:0472774180