Transition to Work
Transition to Work is for young people 15-24 years old who are not working or studying
Work with us to find young employees that are right for you
Transition to Work at Workforce Plus supports supports Gippsland employers to successfully transition young people into jobs.
We have offices in Sale, Warragul, Leongatha and Bairnsdale and we also provide services in Drouin, Wonthaggi, Lakes Entrance and Orbost.
- We prepare young people with training based on the workforce skills you are looking for, as well as employability skills like reliability and good communication.
- We ensure young workers have appropriate expectations and help them overcome personal barriers that might impact them at work.
- We take the time to understand what you do, and help you clearly define the vacant role, including options for part-time or job-crafting.
- We place young people who will be the right fit for your business, and help to find any wage subsidies or other local supports.
Providing In Work support
- We help you set up a strong induction program, policies or processes that help young people get started in the workplace and continue to support the young person at your workplace, for six months.
- We check in with you regularly, and respond to your call if you need support or if something goes wrong.
If you would like any more information please contact us
1800 118 244
Get work, stay in work and celebrate your successes!